CP Journey

[CP Journey] PSA 3rd Quest Guide: Case of The Missing Coins

ZERO GRAU, GUARDIANS' GAZETTE OFFICE!


Hey, guardians! Welcome to another edition from Guardians' Gazette! Who talks to you right now its me, Toddyn, Cadet from EGCP and Reporter of Gazette. Today, I'll cover a guide about one of the missions of PSA in CP Journey and the best way to finish it. So, let's go! 
============================================================================================

SIGN UP TODAY AT ELITE GUARDIANS, WE HAVE DAILY EVENTS AND GIVEAWAYS, INCLUDING NITRO AND ROBUX! JOIN OUR DISCORD
============================================================================================
First, let's start talking about the first biggest scene that we'll need to explore thist mission, the Gift Shop. Here, we can see two important elements in this history, Rookie and the Vault of the Shop. Let's start through dialogues.

 Thank goodness you're here! The coins have been stolen from the vault and we have to get them back.
- I'm new to this whole Secret Agent thing and was told to guard the vault until another agent arrived.
Answer with: Have you noticed anything unusual or strange? 
- You mean other than an empty vault? No nothing strange.
Answer with: Did the door appear to be tampered with when you got here?
- Actually, no. The door was totally secure. See I can close it without any problem.

After the minute of big brain from Rookie, he closes the door of the vault and it was closed automatically. After that, Rookie talks a little:

- The door is nice and secure, solid as a rock... well actually metal.
Answer with: That's good. Now open up the door again so I can look inside.
- Sure! No problem

So, he tries to open the door e (obviously) the door its locked! What we'll go do now?

- Oh no! I'm never going to make a good agent. The vault door is locked and I don't remember the combination to open it. I'm sorry.
Answer with: Don't give up, everyone makes mistakes. Where could i find the combination?
-
Thanks! I hope one day I can be as good an agent as you.
- Maybe the vault combination is in the Gift Shop manager's office.

Now the Rookie has explained what we're going to do, let's go upstairs Gift Shop and take a look around and see how to open the vault door. The first thing we're going to do is get the floppy disk (to see how old this mission is) and a clip from under the sofa.
After we get the two items, let's go to the computer of this room and follow these steps:
  • Take the Floppy Disk from your inventory and place it inside the part to insert into the computer (see the photo below);
  • Turn on the computer and open the following folders: My Files > Combination Number > Number (in my case, the number is N 8, E 3, S 8 and W 6)
Now that we have the vault's password, we can leave this room and go back to the vault where the Rookie is, and there, we'll have a little dialogue before we open the door.

- You're back! Any luck?
Answer with: Yes, I found the combination.
- Oh good! Then enter the combination into the Vault.

After the dialogue with him, press the icon circled in the photo above and enter your combination (on mine, it's 8 on top, 3 on the right, 8 on the south and 6 on the left) and so, in the blink of an eye, the safe door has been opened again!

- Yay! The vault is open. Now we can continue the investigation.
- Should we go in and take a look around?
Answer with: Yes, let's take a look inside.
- Ok, let's go in.
And then, we see a very strange scene, what do you mean the coins in the safe are floating?? Let's find out together! If you press the coins, you will have a dialogue with the Rookie:

- Hooray! You've found the coins! How did they get up there? How did I miss them earlier?
Answer with: That is OK, we all have our bad days. You will do better next time.
- Wow! I can't believe I didnt't see them. I am sure not having a good day.
- Next time I will do better. How do you suppose they got there?
Answer with: I've heard of prices rising, not coins. We're not finished. I need to get them down
- I'll stand guard to make sure nothing else happens here.

As soon as the Rookie says this, our Secret Phone will be ringing. Who is calling us at this time? We will call back:
It's G talking!

- I've made an interesting discovery. Meet me in the HQ.

Since G is in charge, let's go! To go to the HQ, open your inventory in the bottom tab and press Secret Phone. Then, press the second button "Visit HQ" and finally, we will be with G. Let's see what he was trying to say with this discovery conversation.
- Thanks for coming, Agent, I've managed to unscramble some video surveillance footage from the Gift Shop.
- I think you'll find it helpful in your investigation. Would you like to watch it?
Answer with: Yes, let's see it.
- Alright then watch this screen.

On the screen where G is pointing, we see that (mysteriously) the coins have been pulled up and are now stuck to the ceiling, just like in the photo we saw before. What made this happen?

- There is something strange and vaguely familiar to me about this.
- I can't quite put my flipper on it right now, but I will put my mind to it.
- For now, it would be wise to investigate how this occurred. A new perspective might shed some light.
Answer with: There are only so many perspectives around here. What would you suggest?
- Hmmm... Look up, and try the roof!
Answer with: Ok thanks G. Is there anything else I need to know?
- The rooftop door might be locked. (G open the drawer and continue to talk with us)
- All the master keys to the rooms in town are in this drawer. Just look for the one marked rooftop.
Answer with: Thanks G. You've been a big help. I'll check in with you later.
- You're welcome, Agent. Good luck, and let me know if you find anything.

After this long dialogue, let's take a look at the drawer, where there are many keys inside it and take the Yellow Key on the Left from the drawer.
Now that we've got the key, let's go back to the Second Floor of the Gift Shop and use the key we just got and go to the roof and find out what's going on here.
And look what we have here! A giant magnet connected to a power box, really weird, who put that in? In fact, in the place circled in the image above, we have a piece of white fibers. Now, open your Secret Phone and press the "Tools" icon and take the wrench and open the power box door to see what's inside
Inside, take the clips we got at the beginning and place them in the middle of the box and, finally, the giant magnet will be deactivated and the coins from the vault will fall out (along with the Night Club's energy). In the vault, we will have a short dialogue with the Rookie:
- It has been solved! I think I bumped something and the coins fell from the ceiling! Strange, don't you think?
Answer with: I thought it was the magnet I disabled on the roof that did it, but good job agent.
- There's a giant magnet on the roof Wow. That probably had something to do with it. I'll stay here and clean up.
- You should report your findings to G!
- Thank you again for your help!

Well, before we go to HQ and talk to G, go to the Town and talk to the penguin crying outside the Night Club:

- I'm so sad. I finally found a great place to dance but just when I started to get into it everything suddenly went dark.
- It sounded like a power surge or maybe a fuse blew. Please, can you help me?
Answer with: That's no good. Let me investigate and I'll do my best to fix the power for you.
- Oh! Thank you, thank you. It's pitch black in there. You're going to need something to help you see, I think there is a fuse box in the Boiler Room.
Now that we've seen what happened, let's quickly go to the HQ and grab the lantern that is near the island map and use it inside the Night Club. Once we get in there, we'll go to the Boiler Room and move the Power Box to turn the power back on.
Now, we will do a puzzle that can be very long, or very quick. As the order is random, I recommend that you always try to leave the middle in red and the rest in green, and then press the buttons that are red (North, South, East and West) and the puzzle will be solved!
As soon as the power comes back on, you will see the penguin who was sad dancing on the dance floor as if there was no tomorrow, and we will have a dialogue with him:

- Wow! Thank you so much for turning the power back on. Now I can dance again.
Answer withNo problem! Have fun dancing!
- I will, see you later!

And now, we can go to HQ and talk to G about the mission report we just did:

- Good to see you again, What did you uncover?
Answer with: There was a giant magnet on the roof. I disabled it and the coins fell down.
- It all makes sense now. I knew the surveillance footage looked familiar to me.
- I have recently been developing an electromagnet, ut have been missing the blueprints for some time now. It appears they have been stolen!
- Good job in recovering the coins! Did you find anything else in your investigation?
Answer with: That is alarming. If you need my help just let me know. I did find these white fibers.
- I should get those into the lab for analysis. Would you mind giving them to me?
Pick up the white fibers on inventory and give to G
- These are very interesting. I wonder where they came from? Good work in finding them.
- Looks like you already restored the power to the Night Club too. Thank you once again for your great work!
Answer withYou're welcome, good-bye!
- See you later!

And so, we finally finished the missing coins mission! As we completed the main mission and the secondary mission, we will receive a medal and a special item!
============================================================================================
That's it for now, guardians! Any questions you have regarding the guide, please write them here in the comments and I will answer them later! Thank you for reading this far, and I'll see you next time, waddle on!

~ Toddynho, Repórter da Gazeta dos Guardians

Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Aliste-se

Junte-se agora mesmo aos Elite Guardians e faça parte do maior exército de Club Penguin.

Quero me Alistar