CP Journey

Interviewing Soldiers - Viturwin #15

Interviewing Soldiers - Viturwin #15


Greetings, Soldiers!

Good morning, beautifull people of my heart! Here is NonoMajor da EGCP Talking! This week is finally over felt like it was 40 days ! First of all, I want to thank you for your reception of the Interviewing soldiers columns, since it was verry well received! This week's guest is someone ery dear to the army, a very active new gen soldier, who is part of the modline! A soldiers who really likes vistories! It's him, Cadet Viturwin (or just Vitor)!! I hope you like the interview, any suggestions send them to Nonoca's DM! Let the interview begin!!



Questions and answers:
Q - Question

A - Answer

=============================================================================

Q - Who recruited you?
A -
I have a strange story about this lol, I literally recruited myself for egcp lol.

Q - What do you like and hate the most in EGCP?
A -
What I like the most is when wars happen, it gives a good feeling to beat the opponent with our effort, when we lost to ACP I didn't want the wat to end. What I have the most is when someone is online, AND DOESN'T LOG FOR THE EVENT.

Q - Do you remember your first event? if you do, which?
A - I remember more or less lol, it was a hide and seek game around March. That's what made me become active and ecome who I am today.

Q - What are your personal goals inside EGCP?
A -
My plans are to becoma sodiers of the month first and then if everything goes well becoming leader one day at some point!

Q - You have been really active in recruitment. How have you been recruiting so much?
A -
I've been very active! The real secret is to create a bound with the person before recruiting, invite them to play, talk about something they like and then mention egcp, your canches double (And you have to work hard too!)

Q - How did you get to know about Club penguin?
A - I met with my older sister when I was a kid, she introsuced me to the game, created an account for me and gave me a name that I still use in some cps lol (dokilindo)

Q - What was the moment that marked you the most since you joined? 
A - It wasn't just one lol, I have two. The first one was when I won my first daily game, I thought I was the best lol. It was a pvt. The secound was when I joined the modline. It gave me a really good feeling!

Q - what do you expect from EGCP's future?
A - I hope for a victorious and active future, where we are in the top 1 again and I'm the leader lol. Hugs guys!

Before we end, Vitor asked to add a image before the end of the interview!

Viturwin's penguin

And this is how we end this week's interview! hope you liked ir and see you next week! byye, my cuties!

Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Aliste-se

Junte-se agora mesmo aos Elite Guardians e faça parte do maior exército de Club Penguin.

Quero me Alistar