CP Journey

[New Club Penguin] Penguin Style Secrets - August 2024

     ZERO GRAU, GUARDIANS GAZETTE OFFICE


Greetings, soldiers!

Welcome to another Guardians' Gazette post! On Thursday last week, August 15th, New CP finally released the August catalog! This month's Penguin Style has a theme involving camping and exploration. I really liked the catalogue, however, the low number of secrets is something that bothers me a little. Without further ado, come with me to discover the mysteries of this wild catalog!


JOIN THE ELITE GUARDIANS TODAY, WE HAVE DAILY EVENTS AND GIVEAWAYS! CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!

Page 1 | 1 secret
Page 2
I have a bag just like this irl!!
Page 3 | 1 secret
Page 4
Imagine liking mint ice cream LOL
Page 5
Page 6 | 1 secret
Page 7
What expensive tie is that 💀 
Page 8
Page 9

And that's it for today, folks!
I hope you all enjoyed it ♡

~ Licy, Colonel and Gazette Chief

Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Aliste-se

Junte-se agora mesmo aos Elite Guardians e faça parte do maior exército de Club Penguin.

Quero me Alistar