CP Journey

[Club Penguin Journey] PSA Mission 11 Guide - The Veggie Villain

 ZERO GRAU, GUARDIANS GAZETTE OFFICE



Greetings, soldiers!


Welcome to another article from Guardians Gazette! This time, we'll be covering ASP's recently launched 11th mission, following the event where the gift shop exploded like a huge popcorn maker! Let's go to the post.



WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND EARN EXCLUSIVE REWARDS? JOIN OUR DISCORD SERVER!

=================================================== =============

START MISSION
Mission: T
here has been a disturbance at the gift shop, and several items have been reported missing. Herbert is the primary suspect.
Report to G in the HQ

Caption: Gary, Herbert, Rookie, Rory, Brown Penguin, Dot, Jet Pack Guy


The game starts with G working on the PSA computers. Lets talk to him:

-Ahh Agent, there you are.
Hey, G. Good to see you. How've you been? (1º Option)
-Very well, thank you. Ready to be briefed?
-Ready.(1° Option)
-Excellent. A lot has been going on since you were last here.
-Herbert left a clue behind last time, right? (1º Option)
-Yes. Seeds. Scientifically speaking, they're called Poaceae - Zea Mays. Can you guess what the non-scientific name is?
-Are those flower seeds? (1° Option)
-Flowers? Good guess. But I doubt Herbert enjoys tending to daisies.
-Are those corn seeds? (3° Option)
-Yes! The seeds are corn, Nothing special at all.
-Interesting. So, what does that have to do with my mission? (1° Option)
-As far as I can tell, nothing. The seeds have been a dead end so far. The reason you're here is actually because a number of items are missing from the Gift Shop. Jet Pack Guy and Rookie are already on the scene. Your mission will be to join their investigation and see what you can find.
-You suspect Herbert's involvement? (1° Option)
-Yes, but there's no proof. We need evidence. And that, of course, is your especiality. Please be careful.
-Thanks. I will. (1° Option)
-Good Luck.


Now, we will head to The Town and enter the gift shop.



Entering in the Gift Shop, we ended up seeing Rookie trying on a wig and some corn on the floor, with footprints too. Lets talk to him!



-Hey there! It's awesome to see you again.
-Same to you, Rookie. Looks like this place was turned upside down... (1° Option)
-What? Oh, the mess! I was just trying some wigs on. Not much to report. Everything seems a-okay.
-What about the missing chair? (1° Option)
-No worries there, the cair's right here! I almost didn't see it myself. Maybe you should see if G will design you some glasses like mine. They're super useful!
-Rookie, tell me how many chairs there are supposed to be in the Gift Shop. (1° Option)
-Well, usually there's two... oh, my! There's only one here! The other chair's missing!
-Hmm... what do you think about the tracks leading out the door? (1° Option)
-Oh... yes. I thought those tracks looked suspiciously un-penguin-like. I´ll put up some tape around the scene!
-Carry on, Rookie. (1° Option)
-Right, talk to you later.

Going up the stairs, we will see the Jet Pack Guy next to a table where the computer should have been, which is now missing. (pick the seeds below the desk)


-Yo, how's it going?
-Hey, Jet Pack Guy. What have you found? (1° Option)
-Found? Not exactly. It's more what I CAN'T find. The computer was taken.
-Right. A missing computer. And some odd tracks.
-Good eye, Agent, I'll finish securing the area.

When we go to another location, G will call us, asking us to return to HQ. Soon after, the signal drops.


-Agent, Please report back to HQ. Something is happ...

As soon as we arrived at HQ, we found G trying to solve some computer problems.


-Agent! We have a Code Red emergency!
-What's been happening, G?
-I suspect the PSA main computer is being taken over. Someone's trying to break into our system!

(At this moment, Herbert interferes and appears on the screen)

-Just as we suspected. YOU are responsible!
-Indeed, my fowl friends. It Is I. Herbert P. Bear, Esquire. And once again, I have defeated you with my superiority.
-Does that mean you think you're better than us?
-Mwah ha ha. Of course it does! And you, little penguin... I have not yet formally given you my gratitude for providing me with use of your spy phone the last time we met.
-Oh! You're welco... Oh. Uh. Oh. I mean... You're NOT welcome.
-Keep him talking. I'll work on the computers.
-So. Uh. Hey, I've got a questio: What did the polar bear say about the igloo?
-Pardon me? Seriously
-He says.. "I love it! Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside!"
-Im a vegetarian, you daft creature!
-We know what you're up to. (1º Option)
-Do you now? I'm patient, but even I don't have enough patience to wait until you guess my genius plan. It'll never happen. As you can see, I've completely taken over the PSA main computer. I now have all the information on your computers. And in mere moments I shall blow the cover of the PSA to all of Club Penguin. Every channel. Every frequency.
-Click Click Click
-Well put, Klutzy. The Penguin SECRET Agency won't be so secret. Its cover blown to smithereens.
-Wow! That's... that's mean, Herbert. It took me forever to become a secret agent. I had to take the test fourty-four times!
-I'm done with my plans being wrecked. I'm sick of the annoyances. I want to be able to do whatever I wish. Whenever I wish. Whenever I wish! AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME!

(At this moment, G fixes the computers)

-I've temporarily locked down the PSA mainframe. It'll stop Herbert from using our technology, but we can't use it either. Unfortunately, it won't stop his broadcast.
-What are our orders, G?
-First, head to the Ski Village and shut down Herbert broadcast. We cannot let him compromise our indetity. Then find him and apprehend him once and for all.
-Right!

When we returned outside, we found Herbert delivering his message.


-Welcome, one and all, to a very special show. I am your host, Herbert P. Bear, Esquire...
-Oh no! It's started! What do we do?
-We have to find a way to stop that broadcast. (1° Option)
-I've got an idea! No one can see the movie... if they close their eyes! Hey! Everyone close your eyes! It's a way more fun than a movie!
-...
-Hmm... I wonder why that didn't work... It's too bad we can't just put in another movie...
-Rookie, that's a great idea! A movie would block the signal!
-You can probably put a movie into the projector device I found.

After the dialogue, if we interact with the brown penguin, he will give us an extra task. He will tell you about the damaged glasses and we, as great agents, will help him.


-OH NO! I sat on my glasses! I can't see the screen without them! Does anyone know how to fix glasses? The show's going to start and I'm gonna miss it! Where am I going to find new lenses in time?!
-Calm down there. I'll help you find new lenses for your glasses. (1º Option)
-You will?! Thank you! You can't just use a jackhammer to fix them though. You'll need to find brand new lenses. So unless you know how, try to find someone who's good at fixing things. *sniff*

To help the penguin, we have to go to the beach and enter the lighthouse and climb the stairs.


Upstairs, we'll find Rory. He is repairing the lighthouse telescope and in order for him to give us the lens, we need to make another lens for the telescope ourselves.

-Well, this is certainly a pickle. Or at least a cucumber sandwich...
-What are you doing?
-Well you see, this telescope decided to stop telescoping, so I'm trying to fix it. But it turns out I can't just put a bandage on it. It needs a brand new lens. Maybe a hug too. But I haven't got a single lens that'll fit.
-Can I help somehow?
-Well, a lens has to be a few things. Round and see through. Otherwise it's a box, or something. Try to find something round to get the shape right, and something clear to make the lens with. I'll stay here and keep working.

We will go down the stairs and look around the lighthouse, we will find a can. Take the can and return to HQ. Inside the HQ, we will go to Gary's laboratory, where we have a machine where we will first place it on the conveyor belt and pull the lever for it to enter the tool. First, click on the water icon, then the snowflake icon. Finally, pull the lever again to access the lens.


Now, let's go back to the beach and go talk to Rory again, try to talk to him holding the lens we made.

-Well I'll be a monkey king! That piece of ice is JUST what I was looking for! Now I can get this telescope telescoping again in no time! Thanks a whole metric tonne, my friend. Here, take that spare lens. It's really more useful for fixing glasses than telescopes.

Now, grab the lens and let's go back to where the movie screening is.


-OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can see again! Wait! I know you! You're the onte that's always helping me out! Thanks so much! I wont forget this, I'm going to tell all my friends how awesome you are!

After clicking on the penguins, they will give you a clue as to where the DVD is. They indicate that there is a DVD under a piano. The only released piano we have is inside the Lighthouse. Take the disc and spray water as the DVD is a little scratched. Use the spray to interact with the DVD. After drying, we will return to where the film will be shown.
 


Click on the machine on the side to insert the DVD. He's going to show the zombie sled movie.


-Shortly I will begin a very special public announcement... but first just a few more facts about myself! I am a brilliant genius with amazing schemes. 
-Oh no! We can't see him, but we can still hear him.
-Right, we will have to track his signal to the source.
-I think you might be able to do that from the strange box on the side of the projector...

We'll go back to the machine that's showing the movie. We will need to open our phone that is in our inventory, click on "tools" and get the screwdriver. Using the screwdriver, we will open the box and solve the puzzle. The puzzle is actually quite easy to solve, we will solve the order of the colors based on the color that appears after checking. If it's green, it's because it's the right color in the right place, if it's yellow, it's because it's in the wrong place but it's the right color, and if it's red, it's because both are wrong.


After solving it, we go to the Mine Shack, as it is the place that was revealed after the puzzle. We will come across a cornfield and after entering, we will be in a maze. First start by following the corn on the ground.


We will arrive at a place with a note and follow the path according to the footprints, until we find all the pieces along with a wooden board, which will be useful at the end of the path. When we click to see what is written, we discover the order of the path.


Water (watering can), corn, fertilizer (the package with the flower), hot sauce and coffee.


At the end of the path, there will be a river, which we will cross using the board. We will arrive at a staircase, with two torches next to it. Remember the seeds we got at the Gift Shop? Use them on the fire to release the ladder.


As we passed the river, we arrived at Herbert's hiding place. He will start talking about his story until he notices your presence. When he starts laughing, unplug your computer.


-And then he gave me his phone! He just gave it to me! Getting back to my incredible brain. On average, it generates one billion brilliant ideas per minute. And I will now reveal to you the greatest secret of all... a list of PSA agents, and one in particular, who has been trying to foil my plans... Oh ho! My favorite secret agente. Even earlier than expected, but still too late! I'm about to reveal your identity to the entire island! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


-Oh dear! It looks like you've pulled the plug on my little computer take over. You've foiled my plan again.
-Give it up, Herbert. There's no escape this...
-HA! When you unplugged my computer, you fixed the PSA technology. ALL PSA technology! Including my phone's teleporter! Say hello to the penguin in the lab coat and silly glasses, and give him this gift from me!

After that, Herbert will teleport you back to HQ.


-Agent! You're back! What's happened? Where's Herbert? And what's this?


-Oh my... the looks like a souped-up popcorn popper...
-Hey, look! The clock's broken - It's counting backwards!


(Herbert appears on screen)

-At last. My plan has worked perfectly. One more little question for you... Do you happen to know how much popcorn it takes to destroy a building? Well, I do! So long, you fine fowl fools! I've got the upper paw! Now if you'll excuse us we've got the PSA HQ to stop... I mean POP!

(Herberts disappears)

-We're locked in!
-Agents, we don't have much time. Try to find a way out of here while I try to disarm the machine!

Now the next step is to find a way to leave the HQ. Look around and you will see a locker with a note.

(Orange Book)

After decoding, we have to click on the orange book and it will open a puzzle. It's relatively easy, you just need to match the colors.




After solving it, Dot will appear to get us out of there.

-Wow, ace! Nobody's ever opened this door without clearance before.
-Who are you?
-Let's just say I'm a friend.
-Dot! We need to evacuate immediately.
-How much time have we got?
-Only seconds! If you're going to do something, now's the time!
-PSA tech is down but EPF's is fine! My teleporter works. Prepare to be moved out!


-Oh no! The HQ! It's been destroyed!
-Yes it seems so Rookie. But the important part is that we're all safe. (He picks the phone) Hello? Yes I understand.
-I'm impressed, ace. I've heard a lot about you, and it seems what I heard was true.
-You've heard of me? (1° Option)
-Listen, I can't tell you everything you want to know. But I can say that we've been watching you, and we think you'd be perfect for our special EPF unit...
-What's the EPF? (1° Option)
-I'll let G give you the info, Agent.
-But... what about the PSA?
-Excuse me, Agents. That was the Director on the phone, and I've been given some important information. It seems that Herbert's attack has disabled all PSA resources.  The HQ has been reduced to rubbie, and what's left could take a lot of work to get back online. And seeing that Herbert was able to steal a lot of info from our computers, all this means...
-Means what G?
-It means the PSA is out of comission... for now. We will make efforts to rebuild the HQ and the PSA systems in the near future. In the meantime, wewill put more resources into our co-agency, the Elite Penguin Force.
-Understood.
-Loud and clear sir! I'll go dust off my badge...
-Wait, what's going on here? What's the Elite Penguin Force?
-Agent, I can't say too much in view of the public... But what I can tell you is that the EPF is an ultra-top secret unit that protects the island. They'll be taking over this operation for the time being.
-Understood G, but... what about me?
-Well, like I said, we've been keeping an eye on you, ace. Maybe the EPF has plans for you... We'll have to see what the future holds...
-Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to dig my way into my lab...
-And we may as well enjoy the popcorn for now!
-Anything to add, ace?
-This isn't over. We WILL catch Herbert once and for all. (1° Option)
-That's the spirit! There's no WAY Herbert will get away with this.


REWARDS

(Mission 11 medal)

(You receive this item if you helped the penguin)

=================================================== =============

And, we’ve reached the end of the post! What did you think of this mission? It's considerably long, but it's fun. In the end, Herbert ended up winning by blowing up the PSA, but not for long. For now, let's enjoy the popcorn! See you soon!


>>TerzoKazoo, Major and Gazette Reporter

Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Aliste-se

Junte-se agora mesmo aos Elite Guardians e faça parte do maior exército de Club Penguin.

Quero me Alistar